Wednesday 4 April 2012

AKB48 Team A Maeda Atsuko(Acchan) withdraws from the AKB48 4th Senbatsu Election

from akb48journal: http://journal.aif48.org/?p=14823 

Image


This is AKB48 Team A Maeda Atusko.
At 25th March, I have announced my graduation at Saitama Super Arena.

Perhaps like you have known,I'm very clumsy and can't do many things at the same time.
I'm really irritated to myself because of that
I've caused member,staffs and fans that have supported me to worry and troubled.Even so everyone are really kind.I myself feels like I've always been spoiled.

I have started to think about graduation since long time ago.
I can;t say this to all members.But I've talked to Takamina and my members,also many advice from Akimoto-san.
Just if,I wonder,if the current me is not AKB anymore,what will left of me.
I am really worried.

Receiving record award,getting a concert at Tokyo Dome,appearing at Kouhaku Utagassen.
Little by little,steadily,dream that everyone wished has gotten - is getting true.
So thinking about that,I want to move to the next step.

I think members have also think a lot about their future.
And for that sake,first of all,having received so many chance in AKB,I have worked hard.
During the announcement in front of everyone,just like I said,I'm really anxious.
Perhaps everyone were also worried.





I don't know if I could stand on my own.


Until now...



Members are there with me.
There was a place to come back named AKB.



But,I have reached this point.

And even so I would like to try it.
I'm really happy if you would like to support me.
During this step,what I wanted to say is,the exact graduation date and what after that haven't been decided.
This is still the time to discuss it with everyone.
About the AKB election.
I will withdraw from it.
I am sorry.
I wanted to say this directly and like this,have given the chance to do so.

Perhaps only a little time left for me as a AKB member.When I graduate,I'll be in your care.I'd be happy if you would support me.
And then,more that anything,with me,please support AKB48 a lot.




This is AKB48,Maeda Atsuko.


Link of the Video:



No comments:

Post a Comment