Monday 2 April 2012

Acchan's going to GRADUATE from AKB48?!


       

Yeah i know my blog is really late for this issue but I'm still shocked by this news that Acchan(Maeda Atsuko)is going to graduate in AKB48 and yeah I know that we should respect her but seeing the Ace & center of AKB48 graduating in such an early age of hers is quite a loss for her career,but I'm rooting her for her aim on being one of the famous actress in Japan.The announcement of her graduation was said by her own at the SSA concert and here is what she said on that time(credits to whom
ever translated this):


"I am a 1st-generation member and have been here since I was 14.This was my life.It was a big decision.And I will make a 2nd important decision.I am going to graduate.I have caused some troubles because of my mood swings, but thanks for eveyone's help,I'm here today.TO perform in Tokyo Dome was a dream since I was 14.Now this dream has come true,at 20 years of my age,I have to work hard towards my next dream.I have worked hard for the past 6 1/2 tears.I have to move on to my next dream at the age of 20.I am anxious and worried because I don't know what will happen.But for the kouhai  to take the 1st step towards this.The details haven't been decided yet.When it's been decided,I'll convey it to everyone.Thank you very much"after her speech Takamina response to her speech by saying"AKB48 is not the end goal,this is the same for all the members.Please support Atsuko's Graduation!"



As some AKB48 fans and Acchan fans know she is working many projects and other stuffs this year and also last year!It was said that she only has 5 days off throughout the whole year,It's a non-stop of working for Acchan and when they have heard that they'll perform on the Tokyo Dome,the hard work that she and the AKB48 girls did,paid off and that's where she decided to stop on that career and start all over again in to a new one.Now,I know some of you are saying "Is she insane?letting go of that career since she was 14 is a huge loss!" and some of you don't even understand why she did that,but one thing that all of us should do is just support her decision and also her new goal on being a famous actress.


By the way here is the video of her announcement of her graduation,But I think it wont stay long because it's on YT.


No comments:

Post a Comment